PIP advice. — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP advice.

braca
braca Community member Posts: 102 Pioneering
edited February 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Glad I found this Scope as the site has loads of information regarding benefits and help with my own conditions. what I have found is some members have very Liberal views between claimants DWP and assessment providers as I found with my recent postings for ongoing PIP claim. 

Comments

• michfinch
    michfinch Community member Posts: 173 Pioneering
    Me too. Had another PIP Assessment today - tailored, I felt, properly towards my mental disability rather than a physical disability.
  • Adam_Alumni
    Adam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 164 Pioneering

Hi @braca

I am glad you found Scope's information useful. Is there anything else that we can help you with?

Let us know.

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
     @ braca, Hello and welcome, we the posters have to remember that the readers of our posts are claimants them selves and are perhaps posting feelings thoughts that they themselves have exspearenced, seen or heard of have witenesed their selves during their daily lives myself inclusive. I have and do post at times things as I see them from personal exspence and have fern wondered how they got their claim awarded either PIP, Blue Badge ect. Knowing their personal circumstances. It is by talking, sharing we gain knowledge about the benefits claiming system and of each other’s varied and far ranging health conditions and disabilities. So if reading a post annoys you or upsets you try to remember it’s that’s persons view or perspective on the post
  • kass
    kass Community member Posts: 65 Connected
    Hi 
    I got pip In 2016 till may this year I have had no letters yet as it runs out in a few month should I ring them or leave it for abit long any advice please 

Thank You 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.