How long until my Jobcentre health assessment? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

How long until my Jobcentre health assessment?

Daljit7277
Daljit7277 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited February 2019 in Universal Credit (UC)
Hi sir  I am on sick note benifit on universal credit .when will i get health assdesment test by jobcentre  n how mych i recive if i declare prmanetly unfit to work

Comments

• steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Daljit7277  

Good Evening & Welcome.

We have got some info on U/C below.

https://www.scope.org.uk/advice-and-support/universal-credit

Please please let me know if you need any further help???

@steve51
  • Adam_Alumni
    Adam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 164 Pioneering

Hi @Daljit7277

Welcome

I hope you have found @steve51's post useful

I have moved your post to our Universal credit discussions where other members may be able to assist you further if needed.

I hope this helps. 

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,333 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi sir  I am on sick note benifit on universal credit .when will i get health assdesment test by jobcentre  n how mych i recive if i declare prmanetly unfit to work
    Hi,

Has your work coach referred you for the work capability assessment yet? If so then you should have received a work capability assessment to fill in and return, with all your evidence. Once they receive this they will most likely send you an appointment for a face to face assessment. There's time time scales to how long the wait is once they receive that form.

If you're given LCWRA then you'll be paid an extra £328 per month from the 4th month of your claim from when you sent in your first sick note.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • AlexNY
    AlexNY Community member Posts: 17 Listener
    Hi,

Has your work coach referred you for the work capability assessment yet? If so then you should have received a work capability assessment to fill in and return, with all your evidence. Once they receive this they will most likely send you an appointment for a face to face assessment. There's time time scales to how long the wait is once they receive that form.

If you're given LCWRA then you'll be paid an extra £328 per month from the 4th month of your claim from when you sent in your first sick note.
    Hi Poppy,

When did you get told the 4th month? I have been told repeatedly by the DWP (and have it in writing) that it will be the after the second month.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,333 Disability Gamechanger
    For UC unless you were previously in a group for ESA or you're claiming UC for a terminal illness then there's a waiting period of 3 months before you're paid the extra LCWRA element and you'll receive it on the 4th month starting from when you sent in your first fit note.

For ESA the assessment period is 13 weeks. Which means you won't be paid the support group extra until the 14th week of your claim.

See link and scroll down to waiting period.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.