was in hospital recovering from a heart attack 2 ago — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

was in hospital recovering from a heart attack 2 ago

JOHN_ADAMS61
JOHN_ADAMS61 Community member Posts: 11 Listener
i am now  ON  Pip and The Support Group And i have been Recovering from a Heart i had 2 where my heart actually stopped and had to be restarted With CPR 2 weeks ago now on recovery period  i ant got a clue what to do now  as was just released from hospital today 28th 2019 
ANY HELP PLEASE IN WHAT TO DO NEXT 
THANKS glad to still be here 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,359 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that.

As you're claiming PIP and ESA in the Support Group it's not clear what help you're asking for. Could you give some more information please?
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • JOHN_ADAMS61
    sorry the ancer is yes to both questions i am now claiming and getting  PIP and ESA and just been added in the Support Group
    as of  2 weeks ago
     i died of a Heart Attack   as my heart stopped  and was brought back to life using CPR IN Hospitals Paisley and Glasgow BEEN IN PURE AGONY SINCE But my Question is do i contact theses departments 
    to tell them this 
  • JOHN_ADAMS61
    Sorry my head anit to clear with this kind of thing i am registered disabled 
    i joined the the Support Group just before i had the HEART ATTACK Been on pip over a year 
  • JOHN_ADAMS61
    i just wish to know if i have to contact the DHSS to tell them  of any changes
    may be you have an e-mail service i can user thank you  
  • JOHN_ADAMS61
    the ancer is yes i have to contact the DHSS i just found out on line at advice works 
    as was 2 weeks in hospital thanks anyway 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,359 Disability Gamechanger
    No, you don't need to contact DWP because you were only in hospital for 2 weeks, if you were in hospital for more than 28 days then you would have needed to tell them.

Be careful when ringing DWP about any changes because it's possible they will send you more forms to fill in for your PIP because it could be classed as a change of circumstances.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • JOHN_ADAMS61
    well i did contact them they asked for proof of me being in Hospital so we sent the letter the hospital gave us 
    photo copy's they asked for 
    but not heard anything back yet  

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.