I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid arthritis, Osteoporosis,. Hypothyroidism, Raynauds syndrome... — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid arthritis, Osteoporosis,. Hypothyroidism, Raynauds syndrome...

Options
Bridgetk
Bridgetk Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I am 45 years old. I have 6 children aged 18...16...14...12...10. I also have a little boy Daniel who grew his wings at 24 weeks..he is my guardian angel. I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid arthritis, Osteoporosis,.  Hypothyroidism .. Raynauds syndrome, and Crhons when i was 35! My mobility is getting worse despite all the medication i take every day. Some days i am wheelchair bound and i cant even put my own socks on....or a hairband in my hair. I love to enter competitions in the magazine's or anywhere i find them. But i am having trouble holding a pen most days now and i hate it! My children are wonderful they are my gift...and i treasure them with my whole heart. Sorry this is such a long introduction but i am so looking forward to meeting all of you! Bridget ❤

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.