I have a 7 year old daughter who is on the ASD pathway with neurodevelopment. — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I have a 7 year old daughter who is on the ASD pathway with neurodevelopment.

Options
lunapetunia
lunapetunia Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I have a 7 year old daughter who is on the ASD pathway with neurodevelopment.  

Comments

• Antonia_Alumni
    Antonia_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,780 Pioneering
    Options
    Welcome to the community @lunapetunia , thank you for sharing this with us.

If your daughter was diagnosed within the past 12 months you may be able to access our service. 

Navigate provides a six week programme of online and telephone support to parents who have a child going through diagnosis, or who have a child who has recently been diagnosed with a disability.  The aim is to provide parents with emotional and practical support that will help them build resilience as they start their journey as a parent of a child with a disability or impairment. 

Please call on 0808 801 0510, phones are also live from 9am - 8pm on Monday - Friday and 9am to 12pm on a Saturday.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

• Beverley_Scope
    Beverley_Scope Scope Posts: 84 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @lunapetunia,

I am one of the parent advisors for Navigate.  Please get in touch if you feel we could be of any help in supporting you through this difficult time.

http://scope.org.uk/navigate

Beverley
    Beverley Davies
    Parent Advisor
    Navigate
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @lunapetunia
    Welcome to the community! Do you have any questions in particular about your daughter? We have lots of members with experience of ASD who you might like to chat with.
    Let us know what you'd like to chat about and I can see if I can guide a few people to your post :)
    Scope
    Senior online community officer

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.