Creative coffee morning at Tate for parents & carers of D/deaf, disabled & neurodiverse young people — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Creative coffee morning at Tate for parents & carers of D/deaf, disabled & neurodiverse young people

Options
JimBeck
JimBeck Community member Posts: 3 Listener

Parents and carers of D/deaf, disabled and neurodiverse children & young people are invited to join A New Direction at I Am Tate Exchange Festival for a creative and inspiring coffee morning.

Find out more & book here: http://bit.ly/iamcoffeemorning 

I Am At Tate Exchange Festival is an ambitious partnership between A New Direction, Tate Exchange and 25 special schools from across London. The festival works to advocate for richer cultural opportunities for D/deaf, disabled and neurodiverse children and young people, while celebrating their creativity and making disability more visible in London’s cultural venues.

The morning is a chance for parents and carers to come together in a relaxed and friendly environment to:

• Take part in some creative activities

• Hear some interactive ideas for engaging your children in the Tate gallery

• Find out more about I Am At Tate Exchange Festival and see some of the fantastic work done by students

• Help A New Direction to build the family engagement element of our programme

We look forward to welcoming you! [edited by moderator]

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.