ESA put on hold due to work terminating my contractv — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

ESA put on hold due to work terminating my contractv

Options
Tracie38
Tracie38 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Hi
Just after alittle help, my ESA has stopped due to work terminating my contract due to not being able to fulfil my role, my contract ended in January 2019, and I was sent my p45, I sent this to ESA and they came back with needing wage slips from August 2018, I never received wage slips as no wages were paid from January 2018, I am on ESA waiting for a tribunal date as they deemed me fit for work even though my doctor says I’m not, so I’m having to survive on on my pip payment which is at standard rate, thought ESA were supposed to help,  I rang them and said this would cause a significant hardship to me and there reply was basically not my problem, can anyone advise me where I can get any help with money to enable to live  

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.