Universal credit and wca — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Universal credit and wca

Options
mumof22018
mumof22018 Community member Posts: 43 Connected
Can anyone help so i phoned uc today to c if a decision has been made on my wca this is my 1st rime ever on lomg term sick so i dnt know how things work anyway  medical services had sent my report on 20th feb and they did a paper based assesment  so 4 wks this week anyway guy on phone said not yet but u will get a note on journal thrn he told me

That u wont find out as u have a waiting period of 15 weeks from decision before u r entitled to payment and
That the decision will be 1 of 3 
Fit for work
The next one is it lwc (sorry if wrong)
Then the last one where u dont have to look for work and get extra money 

So im on ic and handn sicklines in from 20th nov my date thing is 20th to 19th
On 15th dec i got my paid wages that were for 1st to 30st nov  and was 660 i no this is over what u r allowed my next wage was 300 in jan   and has been same every month since 
Can anyone tell me then if i get the one u do get money ( and not fit for work as i am so ill atm am being let go at work on medical grounds) will i not get it until july then ? seems awful long considering ive been handn sicklines in from nov but they prob didnt count it till start from jan at lower wage 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.