Recently diagnosed with psoratic arthritis — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Recently diagnosed with psoratic arthritis

Options
Shuggs
Shuggs Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Recently diagnosed with Psoratic arthritis last year going on biologic soon. Which one relieves fatigue and clears psoriasis. 

Comments

• Antonia_Alumni
    Antonia_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,780 Pioneering
    Options
    Welcome to the community @Shuggs thanks for sharing this with us. How are you doing today?
    A medical professional would be able in a better position to advise you on this. You may find this page from Versus Arthritis about Psoriatic Arthritis useful.  I hope the treatment goes well, please keep us updated. :)
  • Lovelisa88
    Lovelisa88 Community member Posts: 10 Connected
    Options
    As it have you got this psoriasis can I show you the pictures if you don’t mindIs anyone else’s psoriasis like this can you tell me please I’m in so much
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Lovelisa88 :) 

We're not medical professionals, so we can't really offer medical advice here on the community. I do appreciate that you're looking to hear from others with a similar experience, however, which is fine.

I'm sorry that your psoriasis is causing you pain at the moment. Have you spoken to your doctor or pharmacist to see what can be done to reduce your pain?
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.