PIP one year from now. — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP one year from now.

Options
dave5080
dave5080 Community member Posts: 10 Listener
Hi

I have been awarded standard for both components, which I sort of agree with the decision and have accepted although there were some descrepenses . I had got 10 points for moving around.
My question is and is directed to the moving around/ mobility , what if my condition gets worse over the next 12 months, and I feel I should now be awarded the 12 points, what would be my next step, eg do I have to wait 12 months? Hope that all makes sense.

Comments

• CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi dave

If your condition worstens to the extent that you might be entitled to a higher award, you can enter a change of circumstance or supersession. By doing so you will trigger a new assessment and f2f and your whole award will be looked at again.
     If this is the case then you should seek trained help from an advice agency near you
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • dave5080
    dave5080 Community member Posts: 10 Listener
    Options
    Hi, thank you for your reply, yes that makes sense and will bear that in mind if and when my situation gets worse.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.