Getting back to work — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Getting back to work

hball
hball Community member Posts: 2 Listener
In November 2018 I was forced to resign under duress after 3 months of sexual harassment, abuse,assault,and raped.
This whole process has changed my life from being happy to being suicidal. I did try and take my own life but am still here. My ex boss owes me money, and I have appointed a solicitor but he know wants to aďd into it about sexual discriminalation as my ex boss should of safe guarded her  employees.

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi 
    I suggest you contact acas they are the best to advise on employment issued 

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hi @hball, you're very welcome to our community and thank you for sharing. I'm very sorry to read about your experiences and as @janer1967 says, if you haven't already, please get in touch with Acas.
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • hball
    hball Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    I contacted Acas with a early conciliation.
    My boss offered to pay me £500.00 which if fact she owes me £2,353.31.
    I have a court hearing on the 7th June 2019 in Birmingham
    but now my Solicitor wants to bring in Sexual Discrimination for not being safe guarded by my employer.
    The case was dropped through lack of evidence from CCTV Footage the Police were shown.( 2 mins 41 secs)
    My boss has told me she has all the footage on her mobile phone. 
    All i want is this to be over. I have suffered enough since early November 2018 and the case is not until June 2019.
    I have no idea how to carry on and cope.

Helen

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.