LCWRA Backpay — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

LCWRA Backpay

janer1967
janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
Just thought I would share my experience with you all in case anyone is going through same process.
I win my tribunal on 13th Feb for LCWRA and had my first payment in my March IS payment . However I had not heard anything about back pay no award letter and nothing in my journal .
I rang DWP today to chase up and they were very helpful I'm so glad I rang as they said they would process the back pay immediately. Also I enquired the amount and was surprised it was over £1300 less than I was expecting from my calculation after advise from people on here . They looked through the calculation and found the error and recalculated and my calculation was correct . So just bit advice to calculate yourself what you estimate and query if you don't agree. 
They had done calculation correct but had deducted some as they thought I had been overpaid some elements of UC which they said was a system error 

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.