Pip assessment — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip assessment

CARL58
CARL58 Community member Posts: 178 Courageous
Morning Im so annoyed had a letter that CARL58 DLA is coming to an end to claim pip rang them spent 40mins waiting for call to be answered.got a pig ignorant woman wouldn't go into anything as carl58 wasn't with me to give permission for me to speak on his  behalf fair enough when I explained he's in hospital recovering from a heart attack well you have to the 17th April to apply for pip she then cut me off.im frightened of telling carl58 as I don't want to put pressure on him or him to relapse he's enough with ESA assessment jen

Comments

• CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Good morning Jen

Unfortunately CARL58 will need to at least answer the security questions before you can then take over
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.