Ask an employment adviser
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Community updates

• Read over some of our recent discussions and have your say!

• Upload a new profile picture and give your profile a personal touch.

• Get the latest information on issues relating to coronavirus.

Access To Work or similar funding for dual hearing complexity

LaughingLollyLaughingLolly Member Posts: 97 Pioneering
edited April 2019 in Ask an employment adviser
I just got an Access To Work fund. I wanted two things but only one was viable. When I spoke to a Neuro psychiatrist I explained that although I have cookie bite hearing loss I also have hyper-acausis and this caused tics and muscle spas spasms. If like to see a neuro-audiologist with a view to getting a hearing aid which can double as a frequency blocker. I just know it will help with being able to cope out of doors and work.  What is the correct route? This would be a private referal because the NHS would have no idea what I was saying so I would need to see someone privately 
A laugh a day keeps the psychiatrist at bay. 


Sign in or join us to comment.