ESA assessment 23 april — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

ESA assessment 23 april

Options
Zenkoblue
Zenkoblue Community member Posts: 96 Courageous
i final got letter for my esa assessment it was going be 15 but got move 23 try get doctors letter to them get home assessment. Which I hope happens I also contact my mp I am so worried I may try comment suicidal it not just me bad health it my mam too and it hard for us go down to the centre both bad health for walking and I am always tried down my fibromyalgia not sure what else to do maybe I am worring too much. 

Hope me gave me some advise 

Comments

• Dotty123
    Dotty123 Community member Posts: 492 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi they sent for my drs letter then ask if home visit they replied no only on real bad health don’t think about suicide I’ve gone since 14 feb no help or money be positive and if you really can’t make it tell them and try get dr to ring tell them good luck 
  • Zenkoblue
    Options
    Ty yes I think they may need phone them I just hope it get sorted soon it so stressful
  • Dotty123
    Dotty123 Community member Posts: 492 Pioneering
    Options
    I’ve goethru esathey stopped my money had none since feb did mandatory failed now doing tribunal I have been at my lowest point good luck x
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options

I'm really sorry to hear you're worrying about this. Have you contacted the DWP to request a home visit? If you really can't make it down, make sure to let them know.

As a member of our community we'll do whatever we can to support and advise you. However, if you are having thoughts of suicide, it is important that you discuss them with someone who is qualified to help. Please call the Samaritans on 116 123 (free) or email them at jo@samaritans.org 

You might also benefit from reading MIND’s information on how you can help yourself. If at any time, you feel that you may be an immediate danger to yourself, please call 999 or go to your local hospital right away. 

Sincerely, 

Adrian

Community Manager
    Scope
  • Zenkoblue
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Thank you Adrian I just found my emergency contact number if the feelings get worse the initial response service I got from hospital hope it doesn’t come down to that it just stress building up oh gl dotty wish I could help 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.