Disability podcasts, magazines, blogs, zines etc — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Disability podcasts, magazines, blogs, zines etc

Options
wchibelushi
wchibelushi Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hello!

Thought it would be cool for people to share any disability media projects they're working on, or any that they'd recommend!

I'll start: me and my friend run The Diss(ability) Track, a podcast that explores the lives of disabled/chronically ill people. It's mostly UK-focused and features interviews, news analysis and pop culture discussions. You can find us on SoundCloud (https://soundcloud.com/user-21934782) or search for us on Spotify or Apple Podcasts. Our Twitter is @DissabilityT 

Comments

• Antonia_Alumni
    Antonia_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,780 Pioneering
    Options

The above post has been moderated and checked by the Scope Community Team.
    Posts in the Events, research and opportunities is the only board that permits the publishing of an email, contact number or survey link. 

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only. We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions  and the Community Guidelines

• yassin
    yassin Community member Posts: 11 Connected
    Options
    Am working with carousel Brighton ..film about learning disabled hip-hop crew..and I'm looking for people bro act or b part of crew..so if interested please get in touch. Thanks...am also a performer..spoken word  may 7 th day festival spoken word I am..MC silvercat lol my music with rap..bBrighton Lewes road wildpark.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.