issues with the section 21 to leave home? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

issues with the section 21 to leave home?

Options
Stucklozzy
Stucklozzy Community member Posts: 2 Listener
I stupidly spent 3.5 years and £4000 of money working two jobs to do my rented home up (new kitchen and garden) being assured of stay as long as you want (verbal) basically day I finish garden,being ill and having to leave work (but always paying all my bills) issues with the section 21 to leave. Are there any organisations being on just universal credits and SSP being bad walking and with  balance that could help me clear the house I hoard organise me what to do? Stuck 

Comments

• Stucklozzy
    Stucklozzy Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    I am based in Huddersfield Seat Yorkshire 
  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Hello @Stucklozzy  Pleased to meet you welcome.

Sorry to hear this. 

I am one of the team of community champions who guide, advise and help new members who join the forum.

In response to your question. Have a look on line. Checkatrade websites in your area.

Or contact your local Council might have list of organisations that may help.

Another organisation is CAB could advise further.

Hope that helps.

Please take care.

@thespiceman

Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hi @Stucklozzy, I'm so sorry to hear this. Have you managed to find somewhere else to live? I haven't been able to find any organisations that can help you clear the house but Shelter (a UK charity) will be able to advise you with things relating to the section 21 and finding a new property and other practical advice. 
    I hope that helps but if you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask. 
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.