If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Having difficulties logging in or resetting your password?

Please email [email protected]

making a complaint relating to the informant?

Bigtoe12Bigtoe12 Posts: 1Member Listener
edited April 15 in Finances and extra costs
Hello,  I have had an arranged call from a DWP Conpliance officer. I was given a short interview over the phone. I was made aware that, someone had ,reported me as working & having excessive savings. This isn't the case, I have a carer,  & in poor health. I realise they have to do checks, but this is the 2nd time now. Can any member, advise, on how I would go about, making a complaint relating to the informant ?. I now know who the informent is, but want to use discretion.......

Replies

• CockneyRebelCockneyRebel Posts: 5,250Community champion Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Bigtoe12 and welcome

I doubt that there is much you can do, there will always be petty jealous types who just have to poke their nose into anyones business. Try not to let it get to you, you know the truth but DWP do have to follow up on these things. Life is hard enough without these busybodies
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • Ami2301Ami2301 Posts: 5,812Community champion Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Bigtoe12 welcome to the community! So sorry to hear what has happened! :(
    You're a fighter. Look at everything you've overcome. Don't give up now!
  • Antonia_ScopeAntonia_Scope Posts: 1,783Member Pioneering
    edited April 15
    Welcome to the community @Bigtoe12 , sorry to hear about this. Your local CAB may be able to offer some advice. Please keep us updated.

Please have a read through our guidelines about our community and please feel free to join our recent discussions

If you have any questions, please let us know.
Sign in or join us to comment.