Pain in my leg — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pain in my leg

jason69
jason69 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi all I am new on this website I am all most 50 and have lost my left leg below the knee and my right leg is not good as it swells up and is very painful all the time 

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @jason69 welcome to the community! Sorry to hear you are in pain all the time. You might like to check out our dealing with chronic pain message board as many members of our community suffer with chronic pain and I'm sure they will be happy to support you! If there is anything we can help you with then please do let us know!
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger

Hello @jason69  Pleased to meet you welcome.

Thank you for joining and sharing.

Sorry to hear your in pain. Have you contacted your Doctor for further support and advice, guidance.

Something to consider.

I am one of the team of community champions who guide, advise and help new members who join the forum.

You have come to the right place for information, support.

Please have a look around our website. We are friendly, care and share.

Please ask if we can help with anything. Some one will know from our team or a member of our community.

Please take care.

@thespiceman

Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi Jason
    I am also a below knee amputee and know exactly what you are going through. I lost my leg 18 months ago aged 49 due to sepsis and I have severe neuropothy in my other leg so find it hard to use my prosthetic leg as I have no feeling in my other leg and I also only have vision in one eye which affects balance . 
    Hope you are getting support it's really is life changing 

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Great to have you with us @jason69, welcome to the community.
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.