Has anyone used the on line option to register esa appeal? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Has anyone used the on line option to register esa appeal?

Maxinus
Maxinus Community member Posts: 43 Connected
any info greatly received. Thanks

Comments

• zakblood
    zakblood Community member Posts: 419 Pioneering
    didn't know there was one, any links? and tbh today isn't a great day so more than likely won't be on all day as not feeling to good, so will be lying in a dark place for most of it, as maybe done too much yesterday, so maybe a while to get another reply, so i'll say thanks now either way, thank you for the link 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,352 Disability Gamechanger
    I've heard of quite a few people using the online one but i've not heard anything bad about it.

Link here for the SSCS1 online submission. https://www.gov.uk/appeal-benefit-decision/submit-appeal

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • sarah170
    sarah170 Community member Posts: 23 Connected
    I have used it, I thought it was easy to use, they also kept me updated via text and email. 
    Sarah x
  • zakblood
    thanks, its funny in a digital age that somethings can be downloaded online but still have to be sent by snail mail, so it all helps many many thanks, anything to speed it up will be worth it for me
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,352 Disability Gamechanger
    zakblood said:
    thanks, its funny in a digital age that somethings can be downloaded online but still have to be sent by snail mail, so it all helps many many thanks, anything to speed it up will be worth it for me
    You''ve misunderstood the link. You can request a Tribunal purely online (digital) or as the link advises you can still download and print it, fill it in and send it by post yourself.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Maxinus
    Maxinus Community member Posts: 43 Connected
    How does it work with supplying them the mandatory reconsideration notice?

• zakblood
    couldn't get it to work either, tried 4 times and it kept timing out on the last bit, so as it's writing and sent, i gave up but thanks all the same, like everything now days, they should imo give you the chance to save your progress at a given time, as you can't save it, so in the end, if it fails in transfer, your back to the beginning with nothing else other than to try again, tech not lol

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.