Did we help you? If so vote for Scope as Digital Charity of the Year! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Did we help you? If so vote for Scope as Digital Charity of the Year!

Adrian_Scope
Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
edited May 2019 in Coffee lounge
Hello everyone!
As you probably know, the community here on Scope was set up as a space for disabled people, parents and carers to receive advice and help support each other. Since its introduction, the community has done its best to be there to provide practical advice, or just a chat when you've needed it most.
You might have heard that we were recently shortlisted for the Digital Charity of the Year award in the Digital Leaders 100 and while it's great to receive recognition for our efforts, we'd really like to know if we've managed to help you! Did you come here looking for help with PIP? Did you want to return to work, but didn't know where to start? Did you just need to talk to someone in a similar situation? Whatever your reason might be, we'd love to hear if we've managed to help you in some way, in the comments below. And... if you'd be willing to do us a little favour by voting for Scope in the Digital Leaders 100 public vote, we won't say no! :)
Best wishes,
All of us at the Scope Community Team

Computer monitor illustration beside the words Vote for Scope - Were nominated for Digital Charity of the Year
Community Manager
Scope

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Being part of the community has been the best thing that has happened to me. Every single one of you has helped me in more ways than I can imagine. You all have played a massive role during my recovery and I don't think I would be where I am today without all of you! Safe to say, you got my vote!
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger

Hello @Adrian_Scope.  The best thing to help me and others who need a forum . Where to be supportive, listen and offer compassion, kindness.

Being part of a community every day helps and guides, advises me to thinking I am not lonely.

Every one has a part to play in supporting this forum.

Including the team and staff well done to you all.

Always have my vote.

Pleasure to be part of the Team.

@thespiceman

Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • AlisonNetty
    AlisonNetty Community member Posts: 192 Pioneering
    I voted today. ?
  • veriterc
    veriterc Community member Posts: 241 Pioneering
    Invited to sit on some NHS committees, I often come across treatments and services which patients aren't told about.  So it is wonderful to be able to spread these around on Scope's forum.  We all need to exchange information, epecially as with dwindling numbers of NHS staff they often don't have time to tell us about what's available.
  • ebeneee
    ebeneee Community member Posts: 87 Pioneering
  • Deb_Alumni
    Deb_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 180 Pioneering
    edited May 2019
    UPDATE:  Thank you so much if you voted :)

Scope are very pleased to share that we have made it to the the top three finalists for Digital Charity of the Year  
    Woohooo.... 

https://digileaders100.com/digital-charity
    Debbie
    Online Community Manager
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Yaaaay! We can do this! ??
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • AlisonNetty
    AlisonNetty Community member Posts: 192 Pioneering
    Well done for voting everyone ?
  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger

Hello @Deb_Scope   Wonderful news. Amazing.

Every one should be praying for the positive outcome. Lets hope so.

Be a great day. Also an achievement.  For every one who uses the forum, the team and the community.

Take care.

@thespiceman

Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.