Sorry haven't been about — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Sorry haven't been about

AlisonNetty
AlisonNetty Community member Posts: 192 Pioneering
edited April 2019 in Coffee lounge
So much has happened since that last time I spoke to anyone.
My Fibromyalgia has caused me so much trouble. I ache all over all the time with burst of pain here and there. I've had trouble getting people to believe me as I look fine. 
My son wont help me unless I pay him so I have had to manage on my own... my moods as got lower and lower as the things I cant do have got longer. 
It came I a head last month when my 15 year old granddaughter ran away from him...
She turned up at her over nan.. I've felt left as to what is going on as I cant get to the other man all the time, my legs right give me problems,  I'm now using a mobility Walker. 
Anyhow, my GD has moved in with her other nan, I feel totally shut out.. my moods have dropped rock bottom to the point that I took an overdose last Wednesday. The following day I woke up to my cat telling me how cross she was with me. 
All weekend I suffered from the effects of the pills I took. On  plus note I hardly had any pain over the weekend so I got all my jobs done... today though I'm feeling it..
Thank you for reading this... netty

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.