If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Having difficulties logging in or resetting your password?

Please email [email protected]

Limbcare

SystemSystem Posts: 413 Scope community team
This discussion was created from comments split from: Our Community Guidelines and How To Guide.

Replies

• Me118Me118 Posts: 3Member Listener
    A note to all some people find out about this I only found out about these people after Christmas 
    ""LIMBCARE "
    From what I do know they are spread around the country mostly in car park next to shopping centres where people of all types of disability can rent a mobility scooter to go shopping or holidays they also have lots of other equipment that you can hire rent or buy a lot cheaper than online some of it it gets you out and it's only average £3.50 to £5 per day for a mobility scooter so some people don't sit in I go once a week I've found there's one in Farnborough queensmead car park Guildford also has a mobility shop for renting in the car park and I believe Basingstoke and Woking as well in my area which I'm hoping to try out over the summer months so if you have a disability and you're fit enough just to get out the house do try these don't get stuck to sitting around I was a godsend when I found these
  • Sam_ScopeSam_Scope Posts: 7,732Administrator Scope community team
    Thanks for sharing @Me118

Most big shopping centres will have a shopmobility area where you can rent scooters or wheelchairs for the day, some have a small fee and others are free so check at your local shopping centre to see what they offer! :)
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
Sign in or join us to comment.