If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Having difficulties logging in or resetting your password?

Please email [email protected]

Hi

Tink2019Tink2019 Posts: 4Member Listener
hi! Just wanted to say hello as I’m new. :)

Replies

• Ami2301Ami2301 Posts: 5,771Community champion Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Tink2019 welcome to the community! Would you like to tell us a bit about yourself? :)
    You're a fighter. Look at everything you've overcome. Don't give up now!
  • Tink2019Tink2019 Posts: 4Member Listener
    Ami2301 said:
    Hi @Tink2019 welcome to the community! Would you like to tell us a bit about yourself? :)
    Thank you for the welcome :). I am 20 and I deal with fibromyalgia and mental health issues, alongside other things. I am currently on support group ESA. Not really sure what else to say apart from the fact that I’m also a twin and have two cats called Mickey and Minnie haha. 
  • Antonia_ScopeAntonia_Scope Posts: 1,783Member Pioneering
    Welcome to the community @Tink2019 ;) How are you doing today? Thank you for sharing this with us, we have some discussion groups you may wish to join; our mental health discussions and dealing with chronic pain discussions.

Please have a read through our guidelines about our community and please feel free to join our recent discussions

That's amazing, do you have a twin brother or sister? Love their names  :)
    If you have any questions, please let us know.
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Posts: 4,390Administrator Scope community team
    Hello @Tink2019, welcome to the community. How are you doing today? Have you had Mickey and Minnie long?
    Senior Online Community Officer
    Scope
Sign in or join us to comment.