If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Having difficulties logging in or resetting your password?

Please email [email protected]

esa85 after having an assessment.

Hello,

I had an ESA Assessment yesterday. How long would it be before I can request a Copy of the Assessor's Report - the ESA85?  Also, roughly how long are ESA Decisions Taking at the moment?

Replies

• poppy123456poppy123456 Posts: 15,008Community champion Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

I usually wait about a week before requesting a copy of the ESA85. There's no timescales for decision times, it depends on backlog in your area.
  • yellow2018yellow2018 Posts: 22Member Listener
    Thank you for this. Just one point of clarification: many people state online that you cannot have a Copy of the ESA Assessment Report Sent until after a decision has been made? Is this false, as it is with regards to PIP reports? Kind Regards.
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Posts: 15,008Community champion Disability Gamechanger
    If you live in the UK then yes they will send you a copy before the decision is made. Some may refuse, if this happens ring again and speak to someone different, chances are they'll agree to send it out.
Sign in or join us to comment.