Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Community updates

• Read over some of our recent discussions and have your say!

• Upload a new profile picture and give your profile a personal touch.

• Get the latest information on issues relating to coronavirus.

ESA form; how long for them to get back to me?

bouldy16bouldy16 Member Posts: 2 Listener
I sent off the esa form 3 I think it was three weeks ago. How long does it take for them to get back in touch please? Does anybody know 

Replies

• CockneyRebelCockneyRebel Community champion Posts: 5,259 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @bouldy16 and welcome

There are currently long delays in the processing 12 -20 weeks is not unusual
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • bouldy16bouldy16 Member Posts: 2 Listener
    Thank you for replying. I just wondered what the estimated time was so thank you 
  • beadydoobeadydoo Member Posts: 1 Listener
    We waited 4 months and were notified of Work medical assessment appointment with only 2 weeks notice.
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Community champion Posts: 19,212 Disability Gamechanger
    beadydoo said:
    We waited 4 months and were notified of Work medical assessment appointment with only 2 weeks notice.
    Hi,

This thread isn't about a work capability assessment. it's regarding the ESA under payments for those that transferred from Incapacity benefit.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
Sign in or join us to comment.