Update CARL58 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Update CARL58

Options
CARL58
CARL58 Community member Posts: 178 Courageous
Hi that didn't go well with GP, surgery has there own counsellor but is male, no good for CARL58,,, referral going in for a female psychiatrist if they've got one,if not then it will absolutely be difficult to get the help he needs,mum piped up trufully he needs a female psychologist, there's along waiting list,yeah tell us about he's been waiting 2 year's so she'll chase that up,given 2.5mg of zopiclone,as a relaxent not a sleeper but can go up to 5mg if required.but I'm going to check this with pharmacist 1st.mum reckones GP was out of her depth,jen

Comments

• Antonia_Alumni
    Antonia_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,780 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi Jen, I am sorry it did not go that well, I hope he's able to get a suitable Psychiatrist or Psychologist soon.  I hope it goes well tonight and do let us know if you have any questions. :)

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.