Letter off dwp to attend interview with complience officer — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Letter off dwp to attend interview with complience officer

Options
cjohn
cjohn Community member Posts: 14 Listener
I had my pip review assessment at home about 5 weeks ago.i recieved letter to say they now have all the information they need to decide.ive now had a letter off dwp to attend this compliance interview because they are reviewing my circumstances and benefits.they want me to take household bills bank statements passport driving licence etc.im confused ive never had one of these before if i do not attend my benefits will stop does anybody know what this is grateful for advice please

Comments

• April2018mom
    April2018mom Posts: 2,882 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    What is this for? Can you please give us more information? 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,994 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,

We could only guess what the interview could be about, i'd advice you to ring the number on the letter tomorrow and ask what it's about.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • cjohn
    Options
    What is this for? Can you please give us more information? 
    To review my circumstances and benefits it says i got to attend this interview if i dont my benefits will stop problem is i cant go reason i have home assessments with pip
  • cjohn
    Options
    Hi,

We could only guess what the interview could be about, i'd advice you to ring the number on the letter tomorrow and ask what it's about.
    I will have to wait until tuesday my support comes because im deaf and struggle on the phone in the meantime i will worry i always do with things i dont understand
  • cjohn
    Options
    Also i dont have bank statements sent due to years ago my whole identity was stolen and my  bank was frozen for almost a year with lost statements i dont trust them.i cant go in the bank my anxiety is to bad.my friend tried to get one off my online bank pdf wont download 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,994 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Do you have a friend or a family member that can go with you to your bank? or are you able to order statements from your online banking? You will need to take statements with you to the interview because it asks you to take them.

As it's a compliance interview then someone could have reported you for something but you won't know for sure until you ring and ask.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Misscleo
    Misscleo Community member Posts: 647 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi have you asked your bank for copies of your statements.?
    If you can't get them off your bank a library is a good place to ask. You would have to pay for you copies 
  • cjohn
    Options
    Do you have a friend or a family member that can go with you to your bank? or are you able to order statements from your online banking? You will need to take statements with you to the interview because it asks you to take them.

As it's a compliance interview then someone could have reported you for something but you won't know for sure until you ring and ask.
    Now you mentioned that your probably right i have had a lot of stress off the girl under me i live in a flat.she reported me to housing officer complaining of noise monitering equipment was put in her flat for months my support worker deals with HO and she got an email off him 2 weeks ago stating my tenancy is not under threat from noise complaints in other words she lied about me its not the first time either she has caused so much trouble for me even thought i keep myself to myself barely leave my home if i drop something on the floor she thuds the wall it makes me depressed i want to move but its taking so long for transfer

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.