Hi, my name is Nicky151! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Nicky151!

Nicky151
Nicky151 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi, I received a letter and form from the DWP asking about my circumstances back in Feb 2012 to Dec 2012, regarding weather I should have been getting "premiums" Up until 4 years ago I was in an abusive relationship and my ex partner worked part time (as far as I'm aware).. I have never had any savings and always lived on my esa and pip. I don't know how to fill in this form as I don't know what his income was and it's such a long time ago. I don't know what to do? Won't the DWP have all the info about the household income of that time already?

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger

Hello @Nicky151 Pleased to meet you welcome.

Thank you for joining and sharing.

I am one of the team of community champions. We guide, advise and help new members who join.

I would suggest speak to CAB about the form. You have, they have expertise and knowledge on any thing benefits.  Especially form filling in. Give you some advice and guidance.

Please ask for anything further.  Some one will know . A member of our team or a member of our community.

Please take care.

@thespiceman

Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Nicky151
    Nicky151 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Thank you, I will, I was just worried because I can't remember that far back and I've been lied about and made very ill through the DWP before. I'm not sure I have the strength or the will to fight them anymore. 

• steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Nicky151

Welcome it’s great to meet you this morning.

I am also one of the Community Champion’s here at Scope.

Please please let me know if there’s anything that I can do in helping you with things????

@steve51

• longwait
    longwait Community member Posts: 5 Listener
    Hi Nicki151 , and welcome  , im new as well, 2nd post. 

Hope you get your problem  sorted out

Jon
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Nicky151 and a very warm welcome to the community! Thank you for taking the time to share this with us all and I am sorry about your past circumstances. To echo what has been said above, I would advise being in touch with Citizens Advice. We have various boards about benefits that you may find helpful, they can be found here. please do let me know if there is anything else we can do to help :)

Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.