Hi, my name is bluehouse64! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is bluehouse64!

bluehouse64
bluehouse64 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I also received one of these letters, but the dates at issue go from 2013 to 2014??? At that time I lost incapacity payment and had to appeal. I won and my payments where back dated for the year. So what is going on???!!!

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    edited May 2019

Hello @bluehouse64  Pleased to meet you welcome.

Thank you for joining and sharing.

I am one of the team of community champions. We guide, advise and help new members who join.

Please if you can you supply more information. Not too clear what you mean .. Many members or a member of our team be able to give advice and some answers.

Please take care.

@thespiceman

Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @bluehouse64

Good Morning & Welcome to our Community.

I am also one of the team here at Scope.

Yes I would be more than happy in helping you/pointing you in the right direction.

Please please can you confirm if its the “ESA3 Form” that you have received?????

@steve51
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @bluehouse64 and welcome to the community! Which benefit was this for? We have various boards on benefits that can be found here and this may give you the answers you are looking for. Please do let us know if there is anything else we can do to help :)
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.