Creating savings goods and services for all disabled people — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Creating savings goods and services for all disabled people

Bridget14
Bridget14 Community member Posts: 58 Courageous
Hi
My name is Margaret and have been disabled for more years than I care to remember. However, the important thing is I am still here and that is thanks to many selfless people.  I want to give something back and I am trying to start a not for profit company but need input from other people with disabilities. We all know disability has no barriers whether it be age, gender, religion or race. It does come with one certainty extra financial burdens.
My aim is to help alleviate some of these burdens for all disabled people through Disabled One Works card by working with companies to be able to offer concessions in areas that are important to you.
I need your input to know what those services are I have a few surveys currently running and if you would like to take part or require more information, please contact me.  

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.