If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Having difficulties logging in or resetting your password?

Please email [email protected]

Constant pain when ever I move

ian1965ian1965 Posts: 1Member Listener
edited May 16 in Disabled people
Please can someone help me as I am in constant pain what can I do as I am hurting I take gabapentine  stillpain please help

Replies

• ian1965ian1965 Posts: 1Member Listener
    What can I do to stop my pain all over my body when I move any limb I get. Loads of pain I take gabapenting. Please can you help me 
  • Ami2301Ami2301 Posts: 5,781Community champion Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @ian1965 welcome to the community! Sorry to hear you're in a lot of pain. Unfortunately, we are not medical professionals therefore we cannot advise. Have you contacted your GP?
    You're a fighter. Look at everything you've overcome. Don't give up now!
  • CockneyRebelCockneyRebel Posts: 5,250Community champion Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @ian1965 and welcome

Sorry we cannot give medical advice on the forum, you should speak to your GP
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • RoddyRoddy Posts: 369Member Pioneering
    ian1965 said:
    What can I do to stop my pain all over my body when I move any limb I get. Loads of pain I take gabapenting. Please can you help me 
    Hi @ian1965 

Have you tried contacting Pain Management Solutions?  Programmes such as this are also available through the NHSS... Pleas take a look at the link below.

https://www.pmsltd.co.uk/
  • MisscleoMisscleo Posts: 607Member Pioneering
    Ask to see a Rhumatolagist they have knowledge of arthritis of which there are a few types.
    There's a 90% chance of your pain being an arthritis if you dont know what caused your pain.
    Ie: youv not fell off a ladder 
Sign in or join us to comment.