Disabled people
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Community updates

• Read over some of our recent discussions and have your say!

• Upload a new profile picture and give your profile a personal touch.

• Get the latest information on issues relating to coronavirus.

Constant pain when ever I move

ian1965ian1965 Member Posts: 1 Listener
edited May 2019 in Disabled people
Please can someone help me as I am in constant pain what can I do as I am hurting I take gabapentine  stillpain please help

Replies

• ian1965ian1965 Member Posts: 1 Listener
    What can I do to stop my pain all over my body when I move any limb I get. Loads of pain I take gabapenting. Please can you help me 
  • Ami2301Ami2301 Community champion Posts: 6,587 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @ian1965 welcome to the community! Sorry to hear you're in a lot of pain. Unfortunately, we are not medical professionals therefore we cannot advise. Have you contacted your GP?
    Community Champion
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • CockneyRebelCockneyRebel Community champion Posts: 5,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @ian1965 and welcome

Sorry we cannot give medical advice on the forum, you should speak to your GP
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • RoddyRoddy Member Posts: 388 Pioneering
    ian1965 said:
    What can I do to stop my pain all over my body when I move any limb I get. Loads of pain I take gabapenting. Please can you help me 
    Hi @ian1965

Have you tried contacting Pain Management Solutions?  Programmes such as this are also available through the NHSS... Pleas take a look at the link below.

https://www.pmsltd.co.uk/
  • MisscleoMisscleo Member Posts: 643 Pioneering
    Ask to see a Rhumatolagist they have knowledge of arthritis of which there are a few types.
    There's a 90% chance of your pain being an arthritis if you dont know what caused your pain.
    Ie: youv not fell off a ladder 
Sign in or join us to comment.