Transport, — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Transport,

Christine2701
Christine2701 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
guess this is going to be a burning question and issue,
how many have had a few or a lot of issues while traveling, mainly on the trans when needing the ramp for wheelchairs and scooter?
I have big issue with Thameslink trans, these new trans that have bars in the middle of the gag way and the doors. They cause a lot of problems getting on and off,
I sent a message to them about it and never got a reply back.

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger

Hello @Christine2701 Pleased to meet you welcome.

Thank you for joining and sharing. Sorry to hear this. You come to the right place for support, information, advice.

There will be members of our community. Who can identify what you are going through.

Will be in touch offer their support.

Please can I ask have you contacted your local MP.  About this might be useful.

I am one of the team of community champions. We guide, advise and help new members who join the forum.

Please have a look around our website. Join in discussions.

Please ask if we can help and advise with anything. Some one will know from our community or a member of our team.

Please take care.

@thespiceman

Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.