If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, my name is WhiteDireWolf!

WhiteDireWolfWhiteDireWolf Posts: 4Member Listener
Can't sleep again so thought I would take the plunge and join, after months of deliberating, so hello everyone  :)

Replies

• Ami2301Ami2301 Posts: 4,987Community champion Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @WhiteDireWolf welcome to the community! Would you like to tell us a bit about yourself? :)
    You're a fighter. Look at everything you've overcome. Don't give up now!
  • WhiteDireWolfWhiteDireWolf Posts: 4Member Listener
    Ami2301 said:
    Hi @WhiteDireWolf welcome to the community! Would you like to tell us a bit about yourself? :)
    Hi Ami, thanks for the welcome, my name is Karen, I'm 48, have 4 kids, 3 grown up and youngest with me, partner is in hospital due to a bad stroke, he won't be coming home, and me I'm a sufferer of Fibro/CFS, Arthritis n Osteoarthritis, Sciatica, Kyphosis, Transverse Myleitis, Nerve Damage, amongst other ailments and illnesses, I like tech stuff and knowing things, when younger I worked for a women's centre which was in conjunction with CAB, legal, Rape Crisis and Domestic violence, a lot has changed since then and am bit out of date, but try to keep up, just sometimes I have to stamp on my pride and get help from someone else 😊
  • benjamintolmerbenjamintolmer Posts: 28Member Connected
    Can't sleep again so thought I would take the plunge and join, after months of deliberating, so hello everyone  :)
    Hello... Welcome in the Forum :)
  • Ami2301Ami2301 Posts: 4,987Community champion Disability Gamechanger
    I am sorry to hear that your husband is in hospital @WhiteDireWolf have you been receiving any emotional support since this has happened?
    You're a fighter. Look at everything you've overcome. Don't give up now!
  • steve51steve51 Posts: 5,668Community champion Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @WhiteDireWolf

Welcome to our online community/family!!!!!!!

@steve51 ;
  • Chloe_ScopeChloe_Scope Posts: 2,549Administrator Scope community team
    Hi @WhiteDireWolf, great to have you here! I am very sorry to hear about your husband, are you receiving any support? Please have a look around, join in and I hope we can help :)
    Chloe
    Online Community Officer
  • Edster77Edster77 Posts: 150Community champion Courageous
    Hi    @WhiteDireWolf ;   how are you?  Welcome to the community  :)
Sign in or join us to comment.