Any with Fibro/CFS, Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, TM and other related illnesses — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Any with Fibro/CFS, Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, TM and other related illnesses

Options
WhiteDireWolf
WhiteDireWolf Community member Posts: 4 Listener
Everytime I have a test it seems I get another diagnosis, the above are some, I was born with Kyphosis-from my dad's side,.
Do any of you have multiple illnesses and how do you cope? ? 

Comments

• Tra7cy
    Tra7cy Community member Posts: 33 Connected
    Options
    Hi WhiteDiireWolf, I am exactly the same, have HJS, RA, IBS, COPD plus asthma, osteoarthritis, have had kidney failure due to necking ibuprofen, I could go on..... I sleep a lot like 3 days on the trot n I'm completely comatose. I just hold on to my sense of humour (hanging by a thread). My tolerance to ignorant people is now zero. I'm quite vocal about it also ??, I do so hope that you find ease somehow, best wishes n delicate hugs xxx
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @WhiteDireWolf I'm sure many of our community members will be able to relate, including myself. I have sensory ataxia, Transverse Myelitis, hearing difficulties, central vision loss.

Its took me a long time to learn to focus on what I can do rather than what I can't do. I am the same as @Tra7cy as my sense of humour keeps me going!
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @WhiteDireWolf, having multiple conditions can be very hard to manage at times so thank you for reaching out. How are you doing today? Like what has been said above, I believe a lot of the community will be able to relate to this, so you are not alone. I hope you find the community a supportive place :)
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.