I do my crafts which is my Occupational Therapy — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I do my crafts which is my Occupational Therapy

Options
carmy
carmy Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited May 2019 in Coffee lounge
Hello peoples. I have several disabilities, which is why i am bedbound. If i go on a long journey or sit for too long, i have to have oral morph, My disabilities are...... Ankylosing spondealitis, severe. Psoriatic Arthritis. Fractured coccyx bone, damaged lower front pelvis,.C.O.P.D. Nerve damage in seated area. A heart murmur. Hmmmm think thats everthing. Basically im never out of pain. But i do my crafts which is my Occupational Therapy. Takes my mind off pain. I can sit for 4 hrs on a good day, on my pressure matress. I like to try and stay positive and work on what i can do. I used to be a biker for over 40 yrs. But a pothole accident left me with more disabilities. Now i craft many different crafts. I get a lot of my ideas on Pintrest. On a Monday evening i have a craft group at my house. With two or three of my friends. My bit of social life.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.