Apartments Management company — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Apartments Management company

Options
Starlady
Starlady Community member Posts: 9 Listener
Hello me again.

I was wondering if anything goes wrong with my apartment which bits am i responsible for and which parts are the management company responsible for and they will pay for any repairs nd cleaning not me as so confused. 

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello and welcome, all these things will be listed in your terms and conditions of occupation when you signed up the tenancy. If your not sure perhaps a friendly neighbour may be able to inform you or take your tenancy papers to CAB for advice. 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,011 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hi @Starlady, as @Wilko said, this should all be specified in your tenancy agreement. Usually, permanent fixtures are the responsibility of the management company/landlord and fittings (such as taps etc) are yours, but each landlord and management company operate slightly differently so we wouldn't be able to say for sure.

If you gave the management company a ring they should be able to help you with this. :)
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.