If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Having difficulties logging in or resetting your password?

Please email [email protected]

Apartments Management company

StarladyStarlady Posts: 8Member Listener
Hello me again.

I was wondering if anything goes wrong with my apartment which bits am i responsible for and which parts are the management company responsible for and they will pay for any repairs nd cleaning not me as so confused. 


  • wilkowilko Posts: 1,925Member Disability Gamechanger
    Hello and welcome, all these things will be listed in your terms and conditions of occupation when you signed up the tenancy. If your not sure perhaps a friendly neighbour may be able to inform you or take your tenancy papers to CAB for advice. 
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Posts: 4,469Administrator Scope community team
    Hi @Starlady, as @Wilko said, this should all be specified in your tenancy agreement. Usually, permanent fixtures are the responsibility of the management company/landlord and fittings (such as taps etc) are yours, but each landlord and management company operate slightly differently so we wouldn't be able to say for sure.

    If you gave the management company a ring they should be able to help you with this. :)
    Senior Online Community Officer
Sign in or join us to comment.