Benefit review at jobcentre — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Benefit review at jobcentre

Options
Bingo90
Bingo90 Community member Posts: 9 Listener
Hi there I had a reassessment in November 18 for ESA Support group got result telling me I'm staying in it got a ESA3 (IB) filled it in got letter back saying they owed me money payed it into my bank account in January just had a letter from Jobcentre to go for a benefits and circumstances review they need to talk to you  about about some changes that may affect your benefit payments there hasn't been any changes and none have been reported can anyone help please as to what this might be for its stressing me out 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,006 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,

I'm afraid it's impossible to answer that question because we could only guess what it could be about. My advice is to ring the number on the letter first thing tomorrow morning and ask what it's about and they should be able to tell you some more information.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • stonker01
    stonker01 Community member Posts: 51 Connected
    Options
    Try not to worry just find out what it is 1st 
    Fingers crossed it's nothing stressful 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.