If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

bad arthritis

SuzilouSuzilou ListenerPosts: 4Member Listener
I have pretty bad arthritis, three new knees so far, and ongoing problems with hips, ankles and shoulders. I don't get out much, so the pc is a bit of a lifeline.

Replies

• Ami2301Ami2301 Disability Gamechanger Posts: 5,402Community champion Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Suzilou welcome to the community! Many of our community members will be able to relate, including myself in regards to a computer/tablet being a lifeline. Not sure what I would do without my tablet! How are you feeling today? :)
    You're a fighter. Look at everything you've overcome. Don't give up now!
  • Antonia_ScopeAntonia_Scope Pioneering Posts: 1,783Member Pioneering
    Welcome to the community @Suzilou , how are you doing today?

Please have a read through our guidelines about our community and please feel free to join our recent discussions

If you have any questions, please let us know. :)
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Scope community team Posts: 3,380Administrator Scope community team
    Hello @Suzilou, I can definitely understand about the PC being a lifeline. There have been many times where I've been almost completely reliant upon it! 
    We have a great community here and hopefully you'll stick around and get involved. Do you have any favourite movies or any pets? Feel free to come by and join our conversations in the Coffee Lounge
    Senior Online Community Officer
    Scope
  • SuzilouSuzilou Listener Posts: 4Member Listener
    I have four dogs, they are great company but I probably don't exercise them enough. 
Sign in or join us to comment.