If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Some Audiology (Hearing and Listening) research paper collections

dolfrogdolfrog Posts: 213Member Pioneering
Hi all,

I have been compiling research paper collections over the last decade or so, to help me understand my own disability, Auditory Processing Disorder (APD), which I only found out about after our son was diagnosed back in the late 1990s. I had never read an research paper until a research from the Medical Research Council began sending me copies of his research paper. (It took me 3 months to read the first one lol)

PubMed is a USA based internet research paper library, which allows you to create and develop your own online research paper collections. PubMed has millions of research papers covering a wide range of subjects. When you clink on a collection link you will go to a colletion of research paper titles, and if you clink on a research paper title this will take you to a web page including the research papers Abstract (summary) possibly a link to the full research paper, and links to 5 or more related research papers.

Here is a link to one of my Evernote web pages where I have listed some of  my Audiology related PubMed research paper collections, which you may find of some interest regarding some of the specific issues you may be interested in. 
Some Audiology PubMed Research Paper Collections 

I hope you find the research paper collections useful. 

Replies

Sign in or join us to comment.