Hi, my name is Tormented58! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Tormented58!

Tormented58
Tormented58 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I am sick disabled with bad mental health I have a mental health team behind me writing to my assessment which due  I didn't have to go to boards and hoping I don't have to this time but reading the stories of people dying is worrying me. Has the Tory Government really this cruel as to stop my benefits I live in Wales and don't see disabled living on the streets yet  I cant eat and drink all the time because of my muscles stopped working and my sphincter muscles is dead. I have arthritis in my hip and I had a breakdown cutting my faces and hurt others I know that's bad but i completely had a mental breakdown. I am isolated for many years now but worried I will be past fit to work  I get dehydration every week and struggling to eat foods. Can you advise me. My therapist and nurse wrote letters with my assesment forms will that help  I am on my wits end as I have nobody close to talk to  I had a very abusive childhood will every kind of abuse I am unstable around people as my nerves can't stand being around people  
  Advise would be grateful  

Comments

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Tormented58 and a very warm welcome to the community! I'm sorry to hear you are struggling, it sounds like a really hard situation. I'm glad to hear you have the medical professionals there for support and they were able to help with the assessment forms. What kind of advice were you looking for? :)
    Scope

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hello @Tormented58 and welcome. So sorry to read this. As Chloe said, what sort of advice are you after? With a little bit of information we can try and help! :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.