Ono — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Ono

sam12
sam12 Posts: 1,338 Pioneering
Old woman woken up just I start resting hear he banging under me she one lazy woman all day and nite sleep but only wake up to harrass me.mayb one day I get peace. She knows exactly were am sleeping to. Wish someone from council get her removed. I had no choice that year she moved in had to get my parcel. She got talking biggest mistake I didn't know nothing about her. I know she was a noisy because her thumping and loud radio and voice n her scratches the walls like rats running up n down. [removed by moderator] I get proper peace n quite I don't get it. OK for her to sleep but she won't let me. Am still tired. I wrote email to that health watch place I think same one I already email to not sure. Thanks again.am seriously missing my bf seems to stop the private calls then start again but I don't know how place do there investigation 

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.