I struggle with sleep massively — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I struggle with sleep massively

Options
saraht78
saraht78 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
I'm a mum of 4 boys, 3 of which with additional needs. 15yr old with Attachment disorder and poss ADHD, 12yr old with Autism, ADHD and Epilepsy and 8yr old with ADHD and Pathological demand avoidance PDA.. times are hard, as you can tell at this time, I struggle with sleep massively.. I also struggle with depression and PTSD.Thankyou for letting me join this community x ❤️

Comments

• Antonia_Alumni
    Antonia_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,780 Pioneering
    Options
    Welcome to the community @sarah78 ;) How are you doing today? Thank you for sharing this with us. I am sorry to hear you have been struggling to sleep. 

Are you getting any support for your mental wellbeing and sleep difficulties through your GP? You may be interested in Parents Connect : that aims to give you the opportunity to meet and talk with other parents in a local social setting. 

I have moved you over to our parent and carers discussions group. We also have a mental health and autism & aspergers discussions group you can join. 

Carers UK have an helpline you can contact for additional support and advice.

If you have any questions, please let us know. :)
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hello and a very warm welcome to the community @saraht78
    You have quite a lot going on, do you have much support? Looking forward to hearing more about you. :)
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.