If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Travel issues was pip tribunal

sam12sam12 Posts: 567Member - under moderation Pioneering
As our moneys are affected and reduce md because of pip and esa cut we live on less more what happen if ur poorly u need hospital u no money to get home this a big issue needs sorted in UK after what I just experience last Wednesday. Scary situation we expected to stay ill no go hospital because of the fear not able to get home who else had this done

Replies

• Hart86Hart86 Posts: 99Member Courageous
    I’ve been in this position before and the hospital authorised a taxi for me @sam12 which they paid for. It’s a really scary position to be in though. Since then I’ve always tried to make sure I have cash saved in case I need to go to the hospital unexpectedly, but I know that’s not always an option for everyone. Hospitals also should be able to offer you transport home too! There are some charities that do lifts there and back too but that’s usually for scheduled appointments. 
  • sam12sam12 Posts: 567Member - under moderation Pioneering
    I had help many times but they stopped doin it. I was left 13hrs was very scared. Am goin to be having a myringoplasty or tympanoplasty this scary enough 
Sign in or join us to comment.