If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Having difficulties logging in or resetting your password?

Please email [email protected]

What happens if

sam12sam12 Posts: 1,347Member - under moderation Pioneering
Wat happens if I kant sleep am getting very tired agitation. She dam well thumping me. Am very extremely exhausted without sleep. Am terrified. Wish someone could help me speak out to the hidious council. I don't want to resort to sleep pills. 

Replies

• sam12sam12 Posts: 1,347Member - under moderation Pioneering
    Wat happens if I kant sleep am getting very tired agitation. She dam well thumping me. Am very extremely exhausted without sleep. Am terrified. Wish someone could help me speak out to the hidious council. I don't want to resort to sleep pills. 

No sleep is happening at all. I moved position she still thumping. I can see myself being stripped of sleep for some time now it continual onwards. Sleep deprivation. Soon be food deprivation meaning uc I hope it not for some time thou. 
    Of sleep. Obviously she wants me wake every night now. I goin consider euthanasia wen I get pip hopefully. Only peace is hole in ground. I not be able to sleep anymore here. She f in bully. Someone should tie up her feet n hands gag her mouth her voice so loud like mersy tunnel don't end. 
Sign in or join us to comment.