Any chat available — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Any chat available

Options
sam12
sam12 Posts: 1,338 Pioneering
I am looking for live chat like telephone I feel very lonely 

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @sam12 Scope currently do not havea live chat feature, but as we are an active community we will try to reply as quickly as we can
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • sam12
    Options
    Sometimes I like a chat properly obviously not in here 
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You can privately message another member. Scroll down to where your profile picture is, your username is underneath. Below are 4 icons. The 2nd icon from the left is your inbox, click on that and it will open your inbox, you also have the option to compose a message too.
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Connie00
    Connie00 Community member Posts: 252 Pioneering
    Options

Hello

My Name is Connie00

I am one off the community Champion’s here at Scope.  it’s really nice to meet you.

Welcome to the Community.

I am sorry to hear that you are struggling at the moment, there is nothing as bad as loneliness,

have you tried the Samaritans? I am sorry that we were not able to help you at this time.

if we can be of any further help to you please let us know.

Have a good day

@connie00

• sam12
    Options
    Nice to hear from you. Just had a mobile crisis my company were sending new phn I fix it now omg am lucky enough 
  • sam12
    Options
    Nice to hear from you. Had mobile technical issues thort was busted am. OK thou now all work good

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.