Thank you to our volunteers — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Thank you to our volunteers

Adrian_Scope
Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
edited June 2019 in Community updates

It's National Volunteer Week and we wanted to take a few moments to thank all of our champions and volunteers who help out on the community.

Whether it's being first to great a new member, answering queries, sharing recipes, keeping the community safe, being supportive, or simply putting a smile on someone's face, you're all a huge part of the team and we're incredibly lucky to have you with us.

So from all of the team here at Scope, a huge thank you for everything you do.

Community Manager
Scope

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Thank you, to our brain blessed posters who help, reply with their wisdom and compassion. You know who you are so don't be shy, take a bow pat on the back. Thankyou costs nothing yet we seldom forget to mention it. 
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    I agree with @wilko.  These people are fantastic so a big thank you to you all!  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    edited June 2019
    Hello @Adrian_Scope Thank you for the post.

Much appreciated .  I believe it is every one who deserves credit and much admiration. Those who comment and come to the forum. With disabilities, conditions or illness .

We know nothing about. Praise them for the courage and strength.

We can support and give time to. Those who post with extraordinary life stories and experiences that make us a community. 

Wanting to reach out and be supportive.

Be united for those who post who have been struggling, striving the hardest of times . All those with benefit issues and problems wishing to share and care.

I know as a community champion is an important part of the forum. Yet so are they with out them no forum or website.

Every day I think of those who are in my prayers and thoughts. Sending wishes to those who mean so much.

Always in my heart.  The thank you and the kind words should be for them as I do most days.  Ready to listen anytime.

Pleasure to meet you all.

Take care.

@thespiceman  
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.