Social worker and manger — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Social worker and manger

sam12
sam12 Posts: 1,338 Pioneering
Cause me to self harm today I rang scope and safe guard services no one rang me tonite. Not good service safeguard am goin need geniune social service support or I ain't goin be alive because am sick of professional people causing me harm this second time in few wks. That lady play radio in middle were I sleep omg no end to this. 

Comments

• sam12
    Scope told me ring social services against social worker at mh he cause me to self harm and the manager saying my bf has dumped me. 
  • sam12
    Social Worker and manger cause me to self harm scopw know and safe guard service goin to call me tonite. Am being abused to much by professionals I don't deserve this they said my bf has dumped me I know he hasn't. Them calls happened again private calls pretend I was some one else obviously still on goin. Can u delete this after read less just in case my bf reads at some point wen he comes he very strict person not a bad thing about him. He good man 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.