If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Chronic plantar fascia

fatherinpainfatherinpain Posts: 71Member Connected
asked for copy of bone scan report and has this on it, explains some of my mobility problems, conflicting info on google so after people’s experience with this,

Replies

• dolfrogdolfrog Posts: 61Member Courageous
  • fatherinpainfatherinpain Posts: 71Member Connected
    I have but like I say conflicting on google so after people’s experience with it, longevity etc
  • buzzerbuzzer Posts: 17Member Connected
    @fatherinpain
     I had plantar.
    Did several things wore better shoes- crocs or slippers as example maybe comfy or simple to slip on but not good long term
    I eventually found new balance trainers to be very supportive.
    I froze a 3/4 filled plastic water bottles (500ml/pint sized) and rolled my feet over them, gradually pushing down you can use a ball too.
    and when it was at it worse I made a night splint, not using the new kenisology tape but tubigrip. Google PF taping, just keeping foot in same position helped. Doing that for a few nights alleviated  foot pain. 
    I get the odd twinge now and again, and make sure I wear supportive footwear at some point during my day.
    hope this helps

I have in both feet arch to toes all the way across, podiatrist has given me the memory foam insoles but they don’t seem to do anything for me the pain is unbearable what with everything else wrong with my body I’m starting to lose hope
  • LaughingLollyLaughingLolly Posts: 54Member Connected
    Ask for a review. What are the muscles like in the rest of your leg and calf? Could there be something else? How about seeing a chiropractor? I was on a waiting list with this after my first child then a chiropractor cured it by accident when treating something else. Could an overall body review help because pain begets pain.
    A laugh a day keeps the psychiatrist at bay. 
    I’m riddled with ra and have ddd because of the trouble walking & moving & bending & lifting ra consultant requested full body scan this new condition was revealed 
Sign in or join us to comment.