Anxiety & Depression Agoraphobia — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Anxiety & Depression Agoraphobia

Options
M4li21
M4li21 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
I have  a severe disability since the age of 21, I now developed a mental health probs Anxiety & depression panic attacks on a daily basis , even in my house, worse when I go outside. Agoraphobic now. My GP put me on to The Addiction Recovery Team (Social Work) I have been assessed by an OT n telling her about my anxiety issues n all I get from her is Your not Suffering from Agoraphobia and panic attacks your just overthinking things. I kept my cool but how does she know whats going on in my head. I asked for personal care as I'm having difficulty dressing myself and was told no as I was told I would lose my independence. I also asked for a support worker to help me with shopping etc. to be told I'd have to pay for it. I'm @ my whits end I can't go on like this anymore I need help in my recovery but all I'm getting is hitting a brick wall. Does my Mental health cost to much to get  the help I so badly need

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.